Analyst – Executive Search
Spencer Stuart is one of the world's preeminent global leadership and executive search consulting firms, specialising in chief executive, board director and senior executive roles. With 56 offices globally, we provide the insight organisations need to make the right decisions about who to hire, develop, promote, and how to improve the performance of their top teams and boards.
Due to the growth of our Financial Services practice, we are looking to hire a new Analyst to the team. Based in Sydney, or Melbourne you will be a key member of our research team, supporting your colleagues in the delivery of executive search, and leadership and culture assessment assignments across the larger domestic and global financial services clients, and smaller start-up and fin-tech organisations.
What will you do?
Every day will be different and you will work with a dynamic and experienced Financial Services practice. Your responsibilities will be varied – you will be involved in the development of a number of internal and external client-ready presentations and reports. Or you may find yourself researching global trends and disruptions in banking, and the next day, you may be looking at CEO profiles of major commercial banks.
Upon commencing, you will participate in a thorough induction program and be trained on how to leverage a range systems, processes and research tools to help you deliver great outcomes. Importantly, you will be working with a diverse group of people, providing you with ample learning opportunities.
What will you need to bring to this role to be successful?
· An ability to research, analyse, structure and present information clearly. You will be results oriented with good problem solving skills combined with the tenacity to strive for the solution.
· Outstanding written communication with rigorous attention to detail. Experienced with Word and PowerPoint.
· Successfully juggle multiple projects, often against competing timelines and with a diverse range of stakeholders.
· A strong client service ethos, where your preference is to work in a team based, collaborative environment where ownership of high quality results and outcomes is critical.
· Professional presentation with great interpersonal skills.
· Academically well qualified.
We are eager to hear from Australian based recent graduates (or those with 1-2 years of work experience) interested in exploring professional services opportunities within the field of executive search and leadership consulting. Current Australian residency is a must.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Level 33, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place SydneyLocations:
New South Wales,...
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2021, 12:59 pm