This job is open to those who are a Permanent Resident and also those who hold a Temporary Graduate Visa.
At Spry Roughley you will
- become a really good "all round" accountant -with varied experience and exceptional training opportunities
- enjoy challenging work across a range of service lines - audit, tax, accounting
- deliver high standard services to business clients
With Spry Roughley you will enjoy:
- diverse scope of work with business based clients
- extensive career support and training together with being well supported as you study for the CA
- direct Partner coaching
- ongoing career prospects
- excellent work/life balance - honestly!
- regular and encouraging feedback on all your work
- excellent working conditions with a happy team
This role needs an accountant who:
- achieved strong Uni results - a credit average or above (this is essential)
- is studying for or ready to commence the CA Program
- sees where the CA designation can take you
- can take on challenging work & has the ability to make sound and justifiable decisions
- clearly applies technical knowledge in a competent, commercial, practical and ethical manner
- is an excellent communicator, able to move beyond the numbers to speak and write accurately, clearly and correctly
- has an active interest in extra-curricular and community activities with demonstrated high levels of self motivation and leadership experience
- has a current NSW Drivers licence with access to a car
- preferably has some experience in a professional firm
Like to know more about us? - visit our website www.spryroughley.com.au
Do you fit the role and want to work with our terrific team?
Reply on Seek.com attaching
- a cover letter telling us why you are suited for and interested in this position;
- your CV; and
- Secondary and Uni transcripts (can be included in one of the above attachments)
All applications through seek.com receive acknowledgement and Seek gives great tools for us to consider your application.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm