SS&C Bluedoor is a leading provider of mission-critical software for the superannuation and wealth management industry in Australia and overseas. We are part of the SS&C family, with over 22,000 employees in 119 offices throughout the globe.
Our vision: ‘We will be the leading B2B provider of technology and services (SaaS & BPO) to the superannuation/pension, wealth, and insurance markets, as well other non-US wealth management markets.’
We are focused on growth and always looking at exciting new market opportunities.
What do we need to achieve our vision?
We are looking for Software Engineers who are driven, curious and tenacious individuals who can jump right in and start making a difference. To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or a permanent residency visa
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within two years at the time of your application
What do we offer?
- A 12-month structured graduate program designed to build technical and professional skills to help you transition into the workforce
- Exposure to different areas of the business
- Hands on experience working on real projects
- Access to coaches and mentors to support you on your journey
- Ongoing training and development
- Group project focusing on a key business challenge
- Numerous opportunities for social and cultural engagement
Kick start your career with SS&C Bluedoor and grow in amazing ways.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2019, 12:59 pm