Stockland: Your land of opportunity
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role and takes you on a 2-year journey that will kick-start your career. Those experiences include the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
This Graduate role will work within Stockland’s Commercial Property business units, and you will undertake four, six-month rotations which will include, two pre-determined rotations with Commercial Property Business Manager and Commercial Property Portfolio Management, and two rotations that you will elect in your chosen areas. This will help you gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success and help you decide where you would like to look for your next career step, after the Graduate program finishes.
Want to know what it's like to be a Stockland Graduate? Click here to watch a short video.
Responsibilities are varied; you will support the team to:
· Build and maintain strong relationships with tenants and the community through the delivery of outstanding service.
· Support the tenancy delivery process, including welcoming and on-board new tenants.
· Support the team to ensure that each asset is operationally successful, commercially viable and above all meets the needs of the communities who use the facilities.
· Participate and contribute to the strategic planning process for the commercial property division.
· Deliver bespoke projects that accelerate your learning path and broaden your reach and networks with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrate a willingness to take on challenging tasks and activities that stretch your curiosity, apply your capabilities, and learn new skills to grow your knowledge and capability.
· Demonstrate sound commercial acumen balancing the needs of key stakeholders being customers, tenants, investors/ shareholders, and the community.
· You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2023.
· We are excited to consider candidates from any degree background, including but not limited Property/Real Estate, Commerce or Business degree and much more.
· Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland, we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. This helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being, and financial services products.
Please click apply to submit your application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process. The closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Not the role for you? We have a range of Graduate roles on offer. Check them out here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Property
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:51 am