Stockland: Your land of opportunity
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role and takes you on a 2-year journey that will kick-start your career. Those experiences include the support of a dedicated Career Coach, tailored learning events, connecting with Graduates and senior leaders from around the country, and much more.
This Graduate role will work with Stockland’s Risk team who are responsible for providing support and advice on organisational, operational and compliance risk related matters across the Stockland portfolio. As a Graduate, you will rotate through Stockland’s various other Risk departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success. Throughout your two years, you will have four, 6-month rotations within Corporate Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance and our Legal team. The experience you gain during these rotations will help you decide where you would like to look to for your next career step, after the Graduate Program finishes.
Want to know what it's like to be a Stockland Graduate? Click here to watch a short video.
Responsibilities are varied; you will support the team to:
· Participate in the development and implementation of the Risk Framework in the categories of OH&S, operational risk audits, business continuity, organisational resilience, regulatory compliance areas such as privacy, MIS compliance plans and real estate licensing.
· Assist Stockland business units to ensure key risks are identified, assessed, and understood through implemented system and processes and ensure they have effective / appropriate treatment plans.
· Support the team in managing the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) system.
· Assist continuous improvement in how Stockland manages risks within the business and ensure each business units are continuously upskilling their capabilities.
· Engage actively with the Group Risk Teams and contribute to Group Risk Strategies.
· Assist implementation of strategic plans and priorities across business units in line with Group Risk Strategy.
· You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2023.
· We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Commerce, Business or Law degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
· Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. This helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds, and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply to submit your application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process. The closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2022.
Not the role for you? We have a range of Graduate roles on offer. Check them out here.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Law, Property
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:53 am