- A purpose driven organisation committed to local communities thriving
- We will consider flexible hours
- 12-month contract with possible further opportunities within Stockland
Supporting our Sales and Marketing teams as a Customer Service Consultant, you will be operating on a 12-month fixed term contract. The centre is open 7 days a week so you will be required to work on weekends on a rostered basis.
The role involves providing a quality, empathetic customer experience. You will be nurturing and qualifying sales leads to provide phone-based support to the sales leaders associated with the Stockland projects and communities. Other responsibilities are helping Stockland residential customers with any queries about their property post-purchase, participating in outbound call campaigns to reach out to customers in relation to Stockland initiatives; assisting with all aspects of the sales conversion process; and enhancing Stockland's Leadership position and reputation through sustainable and responsible practices.
- Experience in a customer-centric role in a sales and service environment;
- Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Experience managing customer data and relevant information in a customer relationship management (CRM) system;
- The ability to work collaboratively and influence desired outcomes with a range of key stakeholders across multiple business units;
- Self-initiative and ability to think outside the box.
- This role would suit a student looking for flexible hours and happy to work on Saturdays and Sundays on a rostered basis
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 11:00 am