Stockland’s Graduate Program
As a top Graduate employer, our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey. The experiences you’ll have along the way will help you to develop the key capabilities you need to kick-start a successful career. Those experiences include the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor, tailored learning events on topics such as innovation and commercial acumen, connecting with Graduates from around the country and much more.
Unlike any opportunity we have offered before, the ‘Create Your Future’ Graduate position will allow full flexibility to design your own Graduate experience at Stockland.
You will undertake four, six-month rotations within different areas of Stockland; all four of which will be chosen by you. Your dedicated Sponsor will help you to consider your options and make the right decisions for you. We hope that you will maximise this unique opportunity by exploring everything that Stockland has to offer – spreading your time between the teams who are on-the-ground managing our assets, the teams who are at the forefront of our latest development projects, and the corporate teams who underpin all of our operations.
Whilst your experiences in each rotation will differ, your overall Graduate experience will enable you to build a robust understanding of the property sector and to positively impact the way in which Stockland creates sustainable communities. The experiences you gain from each rotation will help you decide where you would like to look to for your next career step, after the Graduate Program finishes.
Your responsibilities will differ depending on which rotations you choose, however you will likely:
- Understand how each team contributes to Stockland’s strategic priorities.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and coordination of key projects.
- Ensure data integrity across various systems.
- Assist with reporting of key metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to team success by working collaboratively with team members, sharing ideas, knowledge and
- experience, and seeking to learn from others.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across Stockland.
- Enhance organisational effectiveness through continuous improvement and innovation.
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date, in February 2022.
- As this position gives you the freedom to create your own rotational experiences, we are excited to consider candidates from any degree background.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average (GPA) or above either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. This helps us to deliver on our commitment to provide our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Learn more about our Graduate Program from Stockland's Graduates here.
Please click apply to submit your formal application and we will be back in touch throughout the recruitment process.
Not the role for you? Why not check out the range of other Graduate roles we have available and apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm