Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days.
You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Development team who are responsible for engaging with internal and external stakeholders to deliver real estate developments that meet community needs and deliver business returns.
You will rotate through Stockland’s various Development departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Ensure the project is scoped, designed and delivered in accordance with the agreed Vision and 1H and 2H profitability targets.
- Ensure program, revenue and cost objectives are met.
- Support delivery programs to ensure forecast settlements are achieved.
- Monitor market and competitor activity to maintain a competitive position.
- Participate in a team approach to maximise profitability, information exchange and business outcomes.
- Develop and review the project Stakeholder Engagement Plan.
- Drive strong engagement with key stakeholder groups (including but not limited to: consultants, contractors and community groups/stakeholders) to achieve required outcomes in a manner that enhances the image and reputation of Stockland.
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Property Economics degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Property
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm