Stockland’s Graduate programme:
As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days.
You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Technology team who are responsible for offering great service and experience to Stockland business and Stockland customers, and enable and empower a digitally enabled business.
In this role you will gain a broad overview of the Technology function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Ensuring a secure IT environment
- Capacity planning in relation to technology infrastructure
- Contributing to architecture and design for system enhancement(s)
- Managing project and production support activity in relation to resourcing and infrastructure related activities
- Managing the server, storage, network and data centre
- Researching, diagnosing and troubleshooting escalated technical issues
- Overseeing change tasks such as server installs and network infrastructure changes
- Monitoring infrastructure and remedying any problems
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Technology degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- Experience with cloud technologies including coding and automation is considered highly desirable, as is proven enthusiasm and personal achievements in these areas
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.
Stockland’s proposition to you:
At Stockland we are a company delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, which include free-to-access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Please click apply. You will be asked to complete a short application form and upload a copy of your CV plus academic transcript. Please speak to your manager before applying.
If your application meets the requirements, you will be invited to complete online assessments and a short video interview initially.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2020, 5:17 am