We are looking for Business Admin Officer
Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Harmonize organizational activities.
Business Administrator Requirements:
- Business admin degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behavior.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional New...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2022, 7:00 am