We are looking for an enthusiastic candidates for Civil Engineer Internship Program
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
- Developing detailed designs.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Design/Drawing using Autocad and Solidworks, Estimating and Quoting, Discussion with customers once trained
- Other descripition may Be Finalised after Interview
START DATE: ASAP
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by directly sending your resume to: [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Melbourne, Regional Victoria,...
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2022, 7:00 am