Your main tasks could include:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
The candidate is placed under our 3 months unpaid Professional Internship Program. If you are not satisfied, we will change the internship under our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. Long- term opportunity available after 3 months of internship.
**Reasonable placement fee applicable only after internship placement is confirmed.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your updated resume to [email protected] directly or ring me on 02 8859 8972.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Regional New South...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2022, 7:00 am