We are looking for Warehouse Officer.
Also looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and energetic person to join our growing warehouse team .
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Review, Pick/Pack and Dispatch orders accurately, efficiently and without damaging any products
- General Warehouse Maintenance - ensuring our Warehouse is well organized, clean, and tidy.
- Stock replenishment
- Cycle Counting and stocktaking
- Receive, inspect and put-away new incoming stock into their correct locations
- Process returned goods for Service, Repair or Returns.
- Unloading containers
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethics and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, Practical "hands on" skills, cheerful and dedicated.
- A committed, trustworthy, and positive attitude
- Able to work in a team and autonomously
- Maintain effective day-to-day communication with other staff members.
Forklift Experience is desired but not required
Also, will consider No-Experience Applicants for those who are willing to change their career or kick-start one in the supply chain industry!
So if you have what it takes to work in a team dedicated to providing great service and great products, please send your resume at : [email protected]
Salary package : 45,000 (Annual)
Location: NSW, Australia
send your resume at : [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Regional New South...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2022, 7:00 am