Who We Are
SunPork Group is dedicated to delivering the finest quality fresh Australian pork to market. We are proud to be the largest Australian farmer owned and operated producer of quality Australian pork products. Employing more than 1,800 employees across 52 locations in Australia and NZ.
SunPork Group is committed to animal welfare and the responsible, ethical care of animals to ensure their comfort, health and welfare.
What We Offer
By joining us, you will become part of an ever-growing family – passionate about producing the best quality Aussie pork for Aussie plates. At SunPork Group we provide:
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- joy staff discounts on a range of products!
SunPork Group is excited to launch our newly developed Graduate Program launching in January 2022 which aims to invest in developing the next generation and emerging talent. As part of the 2-year program, you will be provided on-farm and corporate experience across Australia and be given every opportunity to grow and develop in your area of choice. By joining our program, you are taking your first step to a long and successful career, with the opportunity to rapidly upskill and develop into senior members within our organisation.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the industry, SunPork Group’s 2-year Graduate Program will provide you:
- Professional mentoring and career guidance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Industry conferences and seminars
- Leadership sessions
- SunPork Group supply chain sessions
- Self-selected project in your chosen field
- Site visits
- Supporting and encouraging team environment
About The Roles
- Pork Production based in SA
- Animal Health Technician based in SA or VIC
- Technical Research Officer based in SA, NSW and QLD
- Sustainability Officer based in Brisbane
- Web and Application Developer based in Brisbane
- Specification and Compliance Officer based in Kingaroy
SunPork Group has established an efficient, highly skilled yet diversified team that is dedicated to producing high quality, sustainable welfare-optimal products. As a key member of this team, the successful applicant must have:
- Qualifications in the field related to the above positions. Completed studies within the last 2 years, or due to be completed by end of 2021
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- A caring and compassionate nature
- Have a positive attitude towards our intrinsic values of trust, integrity, quality, agility, unity, and innovation
- Excellent collaboration skills with an ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail combined with organisational and time management skills
- Motivational drive to grow and develop your career within the business
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
SunPork Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Our recruitment process includes a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing. It is also an expectation of this position that you hold a current driver’s licence.
Applications close 10 October 2021. Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Agriculture, Information Technology, Research and Development
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Student...
- 1/6 Eagleview PlaceLocations:
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm