About SV Partners
Made up of over 100 passionate, highly-skilled employees across a range of both professional and services roles, SV Partners, established in 2003 is a specialist accounting and expert advisory firm represented throughout Australia. With offices in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia and South Australia, we provide professional insolvency accounting, turnaround strategy advice, forensic and advisory services to accountants, financial institutions, corporations, financial and legal advisers, and their clients.
Your new role
As an Insolvency Accountant in our Sunshine Coast office, you will join a dynamic and driven tight-knit team where you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of both personal and corporate insolvency matters in a collaborative and supportive setting. With direct access to our Directors, SV Partners strives to create an environment where employees feel valued and acknowledged through an inclusive workplace built on our company values - respect, service and teamwork.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate ranging from graduate up to 2 years' experience. To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or law;
- Up to 2 years' experience in insolvency, accounting or law (recent graduates without experience will also be considered);
- Desire to commence or continue CA/CPA qualifications;
- Previous MYOB Insolvency or MYOB Suite experience advantageous;
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships through strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders, often during challenging situations;
- A proactive attitude;
- Time management skills with exceptional attention to detail;
- For more experienced applicants, a solid understanding of applicable insolvency legislation and processes.
What you'll receive in return
- The opportunity to grow your career in an environment where development and education is encouraged;
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills;
- Regular in-house technical training;
- Great location in the heart of Mooloolaba;
- Direct access to your reporting Director;
- Ongoing, real-time feedback from your direct supervisor;
- Friendly and supportive team;
- Networking event opportunities.
How to apply
If you're proactive and possess the desire to progress your career at one of Australia's most well-respected firms, please submit your cover letter and resume through Seek and quote reference SCG21 as part of your application.
We are not working with recruitment agencies to fill this position. Should we require external assistance we will engage with our preferred agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our managers or our HR team.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm