SW's Graduate Program is an opportunity open to graduates and postgraduates to gain a full time permanent position - commencing as soon as possible! For graduates joining SW, you create your own pathway. At SW you’ll enjoy a whole new world of thinking, culture and experiences, matched with total support and guidance. If you’re looking to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business and assist clients across a range of markets and industries, our Graduate Program is for you.
SW is a progressive advisory and accounting firm with an 85-year history in Australia. For graduates and students, SW represents a chance to take the lead and create opportunities for our clients and our people.
In Australia, we operate in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth with over 300 people and 39 Partners nationally. Taking the lead, SW joined the rapidly growing ShineWing International Network, one of the world’s leading organisations of independently owned and managed advisory and accounting firms. With access to a global network and a team of over 10,000 professionals, 300+ Partners, in 57+ offices, across 14 countries and regions, we work together to open doors to opportunity in Australia, Asia and across the world.
We have been recognised as a Graduate and Intern Employer of choice in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 as compiled by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) and the Australian Financial Review. We understand what it means to support our people and above all, our values underpin how we work together to deliver our core purpose.
We’re looking for a recent graduates with a degree in Commerce, Business (majoring in Accounting), Economics or with a dual degree in Arts, IT, Science, Law or Engineering to join our Tax - Transfer Pricing Team in Melbourne. Our specialist Tax team led by nine Partners, work together to provide effective solutions and expertise to our clients with experience in Corporate & International Tax, Private Business Tax Consulting, Expatriate and Employment Taxes, Indirect Taxes, R&D Tax and Government Incentives and Transfer Pricing.
This role provides you with an opportunity to build on your technical experience and increase your client ownership. Working closely with the Partners and Managers, the role will involve a mix of compliance and tax advisory engagements, across national and international clients in diverse industries.
If you’re looking to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business and assist clients across a range of markets and industries, this program is for you.
Key to your success will be:
- Recently completion of a Commerce, Business or Economics degree with an accounting major
- Strong written skills and an aptitude for logical thinking.
- A keen interest and desire to develop their knowledge.
- The ability to work as part of a TP team and the Tax Group.
- In completing their required tasks, you must be able to identify any issues for discussion with the appropriate Manager or senior member of staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to develop a good working relationship with staff and clients.
- Good time management skills and be able to prioritise work and meet deadlines for a variety of clients.
- Professional presentation and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will be consistently used in dealings with Partners, staff members and clients.
- Ideally, you will have prior experience with the Microsoft suite of packages (e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and display an aptitude for working with computers.
Why Joing out team?
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our graduates from the moment we first connect.
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Your CA is our CA – we’ve got this! We provide a range of support including financial assistance, study material, mentors and study leave
- Not travelled before? We have amazing secondment opportunities interstate and overseas
Click here to learn more about our Graduate Program!
We invite you to discover what makes our Tax Team a place where talented people have a unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping the strategy of the firm and build a rewarding career path.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Law
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm