Want to take the lead and get a head start in your career? As a summer vacationer, you will experience what it’s like to be a part of the SW culture from day one – a culture that supports people to have a go and make a difference.
Our Summer Vacation Program runs for 5 weeks and offers students the opportunity to work one-on-one with some of the best in the business. Who knows, you may even be offered a Graduate position.
Why join our team?
- Kick start your career and be part of our Business Services, Tax or Audit teams in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Join a firm that is growing and open to change and disruption in today’s economy
- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our Vacationers from the moment we first connect
- Upon commencing, you will have a buddy to show you the ropes!
- Did we mention it's a paid internship?
What we’re looking for?
- You’re passionate about making a difference and opening doors to new opportunities.
- You’re energetic about putting knowledge into practice
- You’re unique, one of a kind, and bring a different perspective – we value diversity of thought and a growth mindset
- You’re authentic, empathetic and a team-player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- You’re a penultimate year student working towards a degree in Commerce, Business (majoring in Accounting) or with a dual degree in Arts, IT, Economics, Science, Law or Engineering.
Applicants must be a citizen of, or hold permanent residency in, Australia or New Zealand.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2021 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm