Our client is a highly successful Australian owned and run family manufacturing business. They have been operating for over 50 years. Specialising in manufacturing packaging for the FMCG industry they have a product range of over 350 individual packaging items and have exciting expansion plans. There Head Office is based in Bayswater. They are currently seeking a Human Resources & Training Coordinator to join the HR Team.
You will report to the Human Resources Manager and be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating Human Resources activities relating to recruitment and selection,
- Coordinating training and related administration,
- HR policies and procedures,
- Contribute to continuous improvement with HR practices,
- Special projects,
- Assist with Return to Work programs &
- General adhoc Training and HR Functions.
This is a broad and varied position which you will thoroughly enjoy and will be provided with ongoing training and support. Ideally you will have recently Graduated in HR and possess 12 months experience. You will have a positive and team orientated approach have a willingness to learn and grow. You will have the ability to listen, be self aware and display empathy. You will have a strong attention to detail and be capable of building positive business relationships. This is a rare and incredible opportunity for you!! Apply immediately! Do not hesitate!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm