About Your Graduate Role
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2022 graduate program and are looking Business Graduate for our Airspace Mobility Solutions business based in Melbourne. This is an incredible career opportunity and will give you the amazing opportunity in our business over the graduate development program to gain experience in both our finance teams and operations teams.
Our graduates are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the very best to join our team. Our graduate program is a two-year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. This is an opportunity of a lifetime where you will be given real responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment and you will be constantly developing day by day!
- Experience and support within our finance and operations team which will cover supporting functions including bids/proposals, planning, business reporting and supply chain
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders throughout development lifecycle of our business,
- Work cross functionally with the various engineering disciplines within the business,
- Review documentation, research and present findings, reporting and analysis
- Contribute to continuous process to make our team even better than it already is
How About You?
- Recent degree qualification in a business focused degree (commerce, economics, business) with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- You enjoy working with numbers and you are looking for a career opportunity where you can be involved in business operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative, inquisitive and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check.
Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and most recent academic transcript or statement of results.
If you are based in Melbourne, please come meet us at The Big Meet, Melbourne on Friday 19th March 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 7:00 am