Our Graduate Program offering:
The Thales Graduate Program is a two-year program commencing in February 2023. What makes us different from the rest?
- Thales offer a specialist program where you can expect to become an expert in your field
- We offer all graduates permanent roles at Thales – we aim to develop you for the future
- You will experience multiple graduate days and site visits in our Sydney and Melbourne locations
- A structured learning and development program sees you supported throughout your journey
- Our mentor program ensures our graduates are supported by the best and brightest in our business
About Your Role
As a Cybersecurity Graduate at Thales you will work on mission-critical systems in a variety of technologies and domains, such as aerospace, simulators, underwater systems, cloud, and communication networks. Many of our contracts are with local defence and government agencies, and we need the brightest grads to join our cybersecurity team and help secure these systems.
On any one day you can expect to:
- Learn about the end-to-end systems engineering process, and gradually take ownership of different parts of the cybersecurity solution
- Identify cyber threats and vulnerabilities of a complex system, and assess the risks and business impact
- Capture cybersecurity requirements and translate them into solution designs that are resilient to attack and failure
- Cross-collaborate with teams across the Thales business, to implement, test, and deploy cybersecurity solutions to our clients
- Ensure our solutions meet relevant cybersecurity accreditations and certifications, and document the process.
How About You?
- Recently degree qualified in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year and graduating at the end of 2022
- Have basic programming and scripting skills
- You are a natural relationship builder and have strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- You love working in a team environment and value diversity
- You are curious by nature, focused on the result, and love to keep continuously learning!
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 12:59 pm