We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Graduate Role
We are commencing our recruitment for our 2022 graduate program and are looking for a number of Graduate Software Engineers for our Melbourne site. Our Melbourne office is the heart of our Airspace Mobility Solutions business which is the exciting world of air traffic management and the incredible OneSKY project!
Our graduates are our future leaders and as such we are committed to finding the very best to join our team. Our graduate program is a two-year program accompanied by mentoring, challenging projects and countless training opportunities. We also offer all of our graduates permanent positions here at Thales Australia. This is an opportunity of a lifetime where you will be given real responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a collaborative and fast paced environment and you will be constantly developing day by day!
- As part of a team assist to deliver software solutions that are value adding to our customers
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders throughout development lifecycle
- Work cross functionally with the various engineering disciplines within the business
- Design, document, implement and test software enhancements / changes
- Contribute to continuous process and technical improvements to make our team even better than it is, and
- Most importantly, have fun!
How About You?
- Recent degree qualification in software engineering with a minimum credit average, or be in the final year of completing for graduation end of 2021
- Any experience in JAVA or C++ would be advantageous
- Leadership experience demonstrated through previous employment or extra-curricular activities whilst studying university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a diverse and inclusive team environment, results focused, resilient, resourceful and a thirst for solving problems
- Initiative, inquisitive and a desire to challenge yourself and continuously keep learning
Good to Know
Prior to offer you’ll complete a pre-employment police and medical check.
Relocation support will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
Click the apply button now and submit both your resume and most recent academic transcript or statement of results.
If you are based in Melbourne, please come meet us at The Big Meet, Melbourne on Friday 19th March 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 7:00 am