Thomas Hopper & Partners is a top AFR 100 Australian accounting firm who is 53 years young and continuing to grow! Full of successful professionals who provide a complete range of public accounting, taxation, Superannuation and audit services to high net worth individuals and companies.
Take ownership of your professional destiny and gain that critical commercial experience unique to smaller firms!
Your role will include:
- Being involved in mergers and acquisitions as well as other strategic investment projects
- Examining financial statements covering everything from income through to expenditure
- Ensuring business operating compliance with government laws and regulations
- Training internal staff or even external clients on new tools, best practices and law changes
- Providing advice on business plans, company structures and tools to be leveraged to achieve business goals
- Complete general accounting duties related to sole traders, partnerships and companies, including reconciliations, preparation of accounts, draft financial statements, workpapers, BAS, budgets and cash flow forecasts
If you’re seeking a graduate opportunity where you’re not just a number, have endless support to achieve your career goals, looking for a diverse and supportive environment whilst achieving that work life balance, we want to hear from you now!
- Systematic and organised in approach with strong attention to detail?
- Capable of working well under pressure?
- Committed to confidentiality and providing quality client service?
- A strong communicator (verbally and written)?
- Positive and enthusiastic, self-motivated and mature minded?
- Committed to completing the CA or CPA Program?
- Confident, energetic and excited to work in a high performance, outcome driven team environment?
Degree qualified in Accounting or soon to be completed?
We expect that due to this being such a brilliant opportunity, it’s going to be popular so to help us out, we’d love to see who the person is behind the resume. We’re not asking for movie quality or expecting anyone to be an expert in video intros, but we kindly request your application includes a video (no longer than 2 minutes) telling us a little about yourself, what you’re looking for from an employer, and why you chose accounting as your profession.
Alternatively, please contact Tiffany Villaluz for further information on 0412 722 869.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 5:14 am