Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Thoughtworks Australia is looking for an exceptional Finance Graduate to join our Operations team in Sydney. Finance is the key business partner throughout the organisation providing value-adding financial information and analysis to enable effective decision making. You’ll gain hands-on experience supporting both our Financial Planning and Analysis team and our Financial Accounting team. This is a great opportunity to develop and fast track your career whilst the company is in an exciting growth phase in a role which offers continuous growth and exposure to all areas of finance and the business.
We're a big believer in diversity. We build software for a wide variety of people so we think that a wide variety of people should build our software. We abhor and reject discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity in all its forms. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both Thoughtworks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve. As long as you have an open mind, a disruptive thinker, we’d like to hear from you.
You’ll spend time learning and assisting with:
- Review of commercial client proposals
- Investment analysis reporting
- Preparation of slides and reports for Finance updates and presentations
- Maintaining Procurement processes and systems
- Assisting in building compliance and controls
- Maintenance of and analysis of data within our systems
- A broad range of other ad hoc and routine Financial and FP&A tasks
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Relevant degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets/ Excel)
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- You’re willing to give things a go. You enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the proverbial "extra mile" to get things done
- Well organised and flexible at the same time. You know how to prioritise tasks, an agile work environment is a great inspiration for you
- Curiosity. You enjoy learning and are a self starter.
Candidates must hold Australian/ New Zealand Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency at time of application.
Note: This position is NOT part of our Thoughtworks University Graduate Program
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm