An avid storyteller, you'll work closely with our Content and Communications Specialist to review and create compelling digital content for our target audiences. You'll also partner closely with our Customer Marketing Managers and Employer Brand Manager as much of your work will benefit various programs across the organisation, so having a well-rounded perspective on all marketing campaigns is key.
- Support of campaign implementation including campaign (AEM) web page builds, list management (CRM), drafting social copy, briefing designers
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to copy write social media updates, and develops and edit content to ensure a consistent, impactful message is delivered to the right audience at the right time
- Support the regional Marketing strategy and bring it to life through various channels
- Creative event management e.g. Customer roundtables, Thoughtworks conferences, Third party industry events, webinars, Customer Christmas Parties
- Ensure that all Thoughtworkers feel empowered and excited to be brand ambassadors by supporting strategies that improve employee engagement
- You can demonstrate your love of the written word and share examples of your work
- You’ve supported the execution of physical and digital events, including content, promotion, displays, coordinating speakers, logistics and analysing feedback
- You have a readiness to learn from and collaborate with recruiters, marketing, sales and other functional teams while sharing learnings and best practices
- A natural communicator, you enjoy presenting ideas, telling stories and getting buy-in through various communications tactics
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
What's on offer
All Thoughtworkers receive an annual professional development allowance to attend conferences, courses, workshops and to purchase books
Other benefits include a large network of mentors and coaches, generous paid parental leave package, a communications allowance, a monthly health and wellness allowance, free and discounted tickets to major industry conferences, and catered Friday lunches.
Important things to note
Candidates must hold Australian / New Zealand Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency at time of application
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with up to 1-2 years experience in marketing
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 7:00 am