TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us.
About the Team
Our Trust and Safety (TnS) Engineering team is responsible for protecting our users from harmful content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts of our trust and safety team, TikTok can provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world. We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2024. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to an off-cycle internship 6 months period from November/December comprising of a full-time commitment during vacation period and minimally 3 days/week during term time. We will prioritize candidates who can commit to the above-mentioned internship period. Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, End date).
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
- Collaborate with Trust and Safety experts, machine learning engineers, and other cross-functional teams on delivering key results;
- Design technical solutions with team members;
- Implement technical solutions to support business requirements.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate currently pursuing a Degree/Master/PhD in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline;
- Prior experience working with languages like Golang, Python, Java, C++ or C;
- Strong experience with Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected].
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
In the spirit of reconciliation, TikTok acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2023, 3:59 pm