TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible. Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day. To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always. At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve. Join us.
About the Team
Our platforms receive and distribute a large amount of content produced by users around the world all the time, and it is critical and challenging to identify and filter the risks and harms. The construction of the content security system is to meet this challenge, protect user content, and create a healthy content sharing environment for users around the world. Our team is responsible for building outstanding platforms for content security systems with high quality, excellent usability and great capability. With the continuous efforts from our team, our platforms are able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2024. Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
Successful candidates must be able to an off-cycle internship 6 months period from November/December (either part-time minimally 3 days/week or full-time).
We will prioritize candidates who can commit to the above-mentioned internship period. Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, End date).
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
- Manage the quality assurance of Trust and Safety products;
- Actively involve in the product development process and coordinate with various roles to continuously deliver high-quality products;
- Improve product quality and efficiency through technical means such as tool platform development, automated testing and performance testing;
- Prospective technology research and application, applying appropriate technology to improve business quality.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate currently pursuing a Degree/Master/PhD in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline;
- Passion for computer science and internet technology, strong interest in software quality assurance
- Solid data structure and algorithm foundation
- Good computing foundation, highly proficient in at least one of the programming languages: Python, Java, Go, C/C++
- Good logical thinking and team communication skills
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]. TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
In the spirit of reconciliation, TikTok acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2023, 3:59 pm