Our Digital & Innovation team have exciting opportunities available for creative graduates to produce digital business solutions that result in real commercial impact. We are seeking curious and creative individuals who will enhance our customer and employee digital experience.
Using the latest technologies, you will have the opportunity to automate, integrate and work on low code projects. With an understanding of programming you will produce solutions that drive our business into future success.
What you bring
- You will be a natural communicator with the ability to change your style depending on your audience
- An open mind is essential, we want you to think blue sky and see solutions from multiple different points of view
- Ideally you will have completed a degree in Computer Science, Data Science or Maths/ Statistics
- A background in programming and advanced excel skillset will see you truly excel in this role
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply
- Finally, we are all about a positive attitude and resilience if something doesn’t go your way we want you to try again!
Transdev is a world leader in the operation of passenger transport services. We operate in 19 countries around the world, with 83,000 employees and manage 41,000 vehicles. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
The benefits for you
The Transdev Graduate program offers a unique, 18 month accelerated career start and development path. Throughout the program you will have the opportunity to learn on the job in some pretty exciting public transport projects. You will be paired with a senior leader in our business as they guide you through the start of your career. All of this plus added mentoring, performance planning and feedback.
Our values and beliefs
As an equal opportunity employer, Transdev is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities we serve. We support applications from people representing all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs, and ethnicity.
If you can’t wait to start your career journey with a game changing global public transport company click the ‘Apply now’ button.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Information Systems,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 12:59 pm