Are you a Civil or Structural Engineer and graduating this year or recently graduated? NSW Government is looking for environmental engineers or science students to join Transport for NSW as we transform transport across the state.
Applications are now open for our 2020 Transport for NSW Graduate Program.
Why Transport for NSW?
Life at Transport for NSW is fast moving, challenging and exciting.
Right now we’re delivering the largest transport infrastructure program this nation has ever seen - $51.2 billion of investment for game-changing projects like Sydney Metro and Sydney Light Rail that will shape our cities, centres and communities for generations to come.
Our goal is to connect communities, keep people and goods moving and create a better tomorrow for the people of NSW. We’re passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit.
Transport for NSW is part of the NSW Government Graduate Program – giving you access to more opportunities and experience.
As a Transport Grad you will…
- be challenged with real work from day one
- work directly with industry leading experts
- grow with ambitious, driven and passionate graduates just like you!
What’s on offer?
- Permanent employment
- Graduate Development Program including both professional and personal learning & support
- Work on real projects with cutting-edge technology while learning from industry experts from day one
- Build your network with like-minded graduates and be part of the Young Professionals Network (YPN) – networking and special monthly events
- Two-year full-time program which consists of four six-month rotations across the Transport cluster and in different regional locations across NSW
- Competitive salary package from $70,388 PLUS superannuation and benefits
- Flexible work options and hours (dependent on the nature of your role and team).
- You’re an Australian/NZ citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
- You’ve completed your Bachelor of Civil or Structural Engineer after December 2017, or will have completed your degree before December 2019.
- Graduates with overseas qualifications MUST have your degree officially recognised by the Australian Education International Office of Overseas Skills Recognition (AEI NOOSR).
- You are available to commence full-time employment in January 2020.
Check out our Graduate Program role description here before applying.
FYI: we’re leading the way in Diversity and Inclusion
Working for the NSW Government, it’s really important to us that our workforce reflects the diversity of the community we serve. We hire people from all walks of life regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual preference, cultural background, religion, size, shape or disability.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you have any questions or require further information, please email Riddhi Parikh at [email protected].
Applications close Sunday 15th September 2019 11:59pm.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Singleton, Gosford, Hunter...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm