TRN Group has been operating since 1966 and has a workforce in excess of 350 people in the civil engineering and haulage industry. TRN Group are involved in all aspects of residential, industrial and infrastructure developments for high profile private and public sector clients.
We are currently seeking a Junior Postgraduate Engineer who has 12 months experience in a similar role within the Civil Construction industry. The successful applicant will work closely with a Project Manager and perform a variety of professional civil engineering work relating to all aspects of the civil engineering function.
In this role you will be required to assist in the preparation of tenders, claims, RFI's and variations and assist in the day to day running of projects.
To be successful, you must:
- Have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have 12 months experience in a similar role within the Civil Construction industry
- Have basic surveying, drafting and materials testing skills
- Have competency or training in the use of 12D design software
- Be able to work in a team environment, with the ability to work autonomously
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a great opportunity to work close to home and be part a workplace that has a supportive and collaborative work culture.
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm