About the Role
As a Vacation Student on a 12 week program with Tronox, your future prospects aren’t just bright, they’re brilliant!
The Tronox 2022/2023 Vacation program is now open and we are recruiting for a Vacation Student – Mechanical Engineer to embark upon a 12 week program that will be tailored to support your growth and development.
This position will be based at the Tronox Kwinana Pigment Plant.
As a Vacation Student with TRONOX you’ll be immersed in our operational activities from the very outset; we believe this is the most effective way to learn about our business. You’ll therefore get to immediately apply the knowledge that you have gained so far at university to our mining and manufacturing environments.
You’ll get to develop your expertise across a breadth of operational and technical areas that are integral to your discipline.
Our program lasts for approximately 12 weeks full time, Monday to Friday, working a 38 hour average week with the option to work a 9 day fortnight work schedule.
In return for your commitment you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including 11.5% superannuation and the opportunity to gain practical paid work experience in a diverse environment.
To be successful in your application:
- In your penultimate (second to last) or final year of University in a Bachelor or Engineering (Mechanical)
- Alongside a qualification, we are seeking well-rounded, innovative thinkers who relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion. People who are driven to keep on learning and want to be at the leading edge of their chosen profession, and make a difference.
- Have great oral and written communication skills
Applications for the 2022/2023 Vacation Program will close on 19 August 2022
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm