This is a rare opportunity for you to start your career in recruitment with an early-stage company, that can give you exposure and opportunities that the older, more bureaucratic companies can’t.
TS Staffing Group (TSS) is recruitment company founded in 2018 and based in Perth. We work with clients nationally, mainly in the resources, construction, and technology sectors.
Although we are young, we have built an impressive client list that includes major engineering companies and large-scale projects. This will give you the opportunity to recruit for some of the most attractive companies in the sector.
Come and grow your career with us!
What the ideal candidate might look like:
- Someone competitive, with drive to succeed and who is motivated by financial success.
- Previous experience or an understanding of sales roles, particularly customer facing roles.
- A sense of humour. Their drive for success is serious, but you don’t have to be.
- Confidence in interacting with people, both face to face and on the phone.
- Resilient. Learning can take time.
- Being quick-witted and able to think on your feet.
- You will start with a full consultant commission structure giving you the opportunity to earn a six-figure salary within the first year. Our recent trainees are already achieving this.
- Small team that has the time to train you in the skills you need to be successful.
- A culture that allows you to be yourself. TSS has a very low staff turn-over rate, a testament to job satisfaction.
- No onerous KPI’s. It’s clear what needs to be done. They don’t believe in analysing a spreadsheet to measure performance.
- No requirements to pick up your own clients immediately.
Most people that meet with us, say our approach seems different to other companies they have seen. So, if you are considering a career in recruitment, we might be the fit you have been looking for.
What the job involves
You will be helping to find suitable candidates for open positions with TSS’s clients using database searches and phone screens as well as interviewing and advertising on job ad platforms.
This will all be done with a small and supportive team, a hands-on training structure and commission possibilities that start on day one.
If you have already started your career in recruitment and know that the Business Development aspect is not for you then we are happy to offer you a long-term opportunity in resourcing and client delivery.
Starting salary is $50,000 with minimum first year earnings including commission expected to be $80,000
We would like to receive a cover letter and resume with your application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm