Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired?
Due to extensive growth, UKG is about to embark on a range of exciting projects and opportunities with various clients across Australia and New Zealand. As a result, we are offering a graduate the opportunity to join our high performing Professional Services delivery team.
About the Culture
If you want to be a part of an organization which isn’t “prescriptive”, then UKG is the place to be in. Own and grow your career in an experienced global organization with a start-up feel. What we look for is a team player who can bring in chemistry, trust and talent in our employee centered work culture.
More about our team – Professional Services
The Professional Services team uses expert knowledge of workforce management software to formulate solutions to provide maximum benefit for our customers and our business. In this team you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with an outcome focused consulting team working across industry verticals with some iconic customers
- Work directly with the client leadership team
- Be part of a supportive team culture with access to training and coaching from leadership
As a Graduate Solution Consultant, we know you will be coming in with little experience so in this role you will be provided the opportunity to learn from a world class Professional Services team. Every day is different, and you can expect to do some of these things on any given day (and some not listed here)
- Annalise data and customer requirements
- Consult and implement UKG enterprise workforce management solutions
- Provide expert guidance to the customer on best practice processes to manage their workforce, including but not limited to award interpretation, labour productivity and rostering requirements
- Facilitate workshops and analysis to identify and document Workforce Management requirements and demonstrate the solution capabilities to best optimize their workforce management investment
- Configuration of the UKG solutions that meet the customer requirements
- Planning and executing appropriate Testing activities to validate the proposed solution
- Assisting in the transition, user adoption, planning, and deployment of UKG solutions
- Supporting and assisting other consultants around you and working as part of a cohesive and efficient team
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- University degree - ideally in a business-related field
- High adaptability to various situations with an ability to be creative and think on your feet
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed people and communication (written and verbal) skills
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively across many departments
- Hungry to grow professionally and take on more responsibilities
Don’t worry if you are not familiar with all the terms. This is a Junior role, and the team are ready to invest in the right talent eager to learn!
Benefits of the job:
- Competitive starting salary of $80,000 (+ Super and Bonus Structure)
- Lots of community events & opportunities to socialise with your new team
- Structured training & development
- The opportunity to work with a variety of clients across different industries
- Joining a tight-knit smaller team environment means learning skills directly from senior management
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm