On Wednesday 27 October, Unilever ANZ CEO, Nicky Sparshott and our panel of business and cultural climate leaders will:
- Unpack climate action in Australia
- Explore what Government is doing to address the climate crisis and where it could go further
- Uncover opportunities for Australia
- Empower all Australians to make simple changes now, and into the future
- Nicky Sparshott, CEO Unilever Australia and New Zealand & Global CEO T2
- David Pocock, Co-founder FrontRunners Ltd and former Wallabies player
- Zali Steggall, Federal Member for Warringah
- Saul Griffith, Inventor and entrepreneur
- Rachael Cavanagh, Community Programs and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Firesticks Alliance Indigenous Corporation
Have a question for the panel? Post them on our event page!
Note: while this event has an Australian focus, we welcome audiences from all over the world to join. Climate change is a global issue and it’s as a collective we’ll be inspired to drive action!
- Job type:Event
Arts and Humanities, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 2:00 am