- Start an exciting career with the pioneers of sustainable waste and energy solutions
- Be a part of the solution across sustainable water, waste and energy management
- Fast-track your career with a two-year graduate program, with rotations across a variety of projects
As a graduate at Veolia, you’ll join a global team of experts delivering environmental solutions across water, waste and energy management. Over a two year program, you will receive a well-balanced approach to continuous learning through a program that will fast-track your career, help build your skills as a future leader and provide an opportunity to work across innovative and first of their kind projects.
You will have the opportunity to join our Marketing and Corporate Communications Team, working on maintaining and updating the marketing collateral and additional content for our Internal Communications team. You will also have the opportunity to support in writing media releases and website copy, as well as providing support for major sponsorship events, internal events and internal/external video production.
Your rotations may include:
- Internal & External Communications
- Working within the business (for example, working for the Sustainability team or Waste Business Development team)
What You Bring
At Veolia we're looking for talented people, team players and progressive thinkers who can communicate their ideas convincingly. You will:
- Have successfully completed or are due to complete a Business, Communications, Marketing or Commerce degree between 2020 and 2022.
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Be confident in communicating with others and work well in team environments
- Take initiative, adapt well to change and have a genuine desire for continuous learning
- Ability to write basic communications copy, prepare written briefs and liaise with stakeholders to gather further information regarding requests where required
- Be someone who is willing to ‘chip in’ and get hands on with the role
- Complete administrative tasks, be well organised and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests at one time.
- Understand the importance of safety and the assessment of risk to create a safe workplace for yourself and for those around you
- Have some basic experience with email marketing, social media marketing, internal communications and video production would be (well regarded but not essential)
As a Veolia graduate you will have the opportunity to be part of our annual bonus program and access our employee benefits & well-being program as well as a permanent position offered upon successful completion of your two year program.
Are you ready to be part of the solution?
At Veolia, diversity and inclusion are not nice to haves, but business imperatives that require everyone’s support. To us, diversity simply means difference – difference in thinking, background, sexual orientation, gender, age, ethnicity and other life experiences.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 11:59 pm