Webstercare is an Australian owned family business specialising in innovative medication management solutions to support patients and residents in Aged Care Homes and the community. Our commitment is to work closely with pharmacy services, aged care providers and medical practitioners in supporting patients and clients with their medication management needs. We have a prominent brand presence and reputation for delivering exceptional products and services
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the expansion of the business, we are seeking a Graduate level Robot Field Technician to service and repair pharmacy automation equipment. Your responsibilities will encompass all areas of service including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of automated systems, both onsite and remotely. The role will require travel within NSW & interstate as our customer base spans nationwide. Experience in electromechanical equipment is highly desired. Applicants who have recently completed an electrical certification through TAFE or University will also be considered. As a valued member of our team, you will be provided with the required training to be effective and efficient in your role while being supported to develop your skills further and grow within the organisation.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have:
- Willingness and readiness to travel domestically at short notice
- A relevant electrical qualification, including electrical safety
- Experience and ability to use hand tools
- Sound computing ability and knowledge of IT networking and common IT equipment
- A valid Australian driver’s license and access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience in repairing electrometrical equipment is advantageous, however not essential
- A professional work standard
- Strong communication skills to ensure our client’s requirements are met
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure that service runs are effective and timely
We value our people and provide remuneration according to experience and suitability. We strive to make a difference, not only for our community, but within ourselves and do so by fostering personal and professional development. We look forward to the successful candidate adding value to our working culture.
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Small, family-focused and supportive team environment
- Free onsite parking and close to public transport
- Competitive salary and birthday gift cards
HOW TO APPLY
If this is opportunity is of interest, we’d love to hear from you. Select the ‘APPLY NOW’ to submit your application. Please include a covering letter specifying your motivation for applying.
If you require further information, please contact our HR team for a confidential chat on 02 9563 4900
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm