The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship supports outstanding postgrad students eager to make a difference in Australia through their research and studies. The program is designed to foster leadership potential and offers opportunities to gain global experience and life-long access to the W100 Scholars Network.
Top five things to know about the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship:
- Up to 17 scholarships awarded annually to talented individuals from all walks of life
- Valued up to $120,000 to cover costs like course fees, living expenses, learning experiences and travel expenses
- Includes a bespoke Leadership Development Program designed to foster your unique strengths and capabilities
- Opportunity to tailor international learning experiences (travel restrictions dependent)
- Lifelong membership of the W100 Scholars Network – a diverse and growing network of inspiring Aussies ready to collaborate, challenge and offer support.
Keen to find out more? Register for the online information session on 19 July at 6:00pm AEST.
or read our FAQs.
What is a Westpac Scholar?
Westpac Scholars are everyday Aussies with the drive and ideas to help create a better future. They are a new generation of leaders, thinkers, innovators and changemakers – people from all backgrounds who are united by their generosity of spirit and courage to act today for a better tomorrow.
Who is Westpac Scholars Trust?
Westpac Scholars Trust awards 100 scholarships a year to outstanding university students, researchers and social innovators to help them reach their potential and make a difference in Australia. In partnership with leading universities, the Trust offers five scholarship programs centred around four focus areas it believes are at the heart of the nation’s future growth and prosperity – technology and innovation, fostering Australian-Asian ties, creating a more inclusive country, and most recently reducing Australia's environmental impact.
- Job type:Scholarships
Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2022, 7:00 am