What do I need?
You will have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, delivering excellent customer service in line with agreed service levels. Additionally, you are a creative problem solver and will strive to find the best possible outcome for your customers by working in partnership with your network. You’ll also work well in an evolving environment and would describe yourself as adaptable.
You will have ability to manage multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy. As well as being able to build positive and efficient relationships across the business and with customers while actively promoting a strong risk and compliance culture. In addition, the below requirements will also be highly regarded:
- Clear verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration, co-operation, and communication
- Experience in banking and finance will be of advantage
This is a phone based contact centre role that operates on a rotational shift roster between the hours of 8:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday to Friday. To be eligible for this role you must be available during these times.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 7:27 am