White & Case
White & Case - Virtual Learning Platform
Our virtual learning program offers you the opportunity to gain valuable experience by completing true-to-life legal tasks. It's also a way to help differentiate yourself in the application process.
Designed by our own lawyers, this program will give you the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to succeed.
Through a series of simulated tasks, expect to:
- Build your industry knowledge and skills
- Discover some of our different practice areas
- Understand the typical tasks that lawyers do every day
- Prepare to be a graduate in a commercial law firm
- Add the program to the work experience section on your application
Our virtual learning program is free, open to everyone and you can complete it when it suits you.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Remote
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional New...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:24th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.