Accountant Assistant / Graduate Accountant
- Admin Grade 1-2 (HS1-HS2)
- Permanent Full Time
- (80 hrs per fortnight) with ADO
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Accountant Assistant / Graduate Accountant to take on this role within WHCG. Working with an experienced finance team, this is a varied and challenging role where you will be regularly exposed to a broad range of tasks presenting an ideal opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your accounting career within the health industry. The successful applicant will assist the finance team in completing all required statutory and management financial reporting requirements and provide ongoing support by helping to implement audit recommendations and improve current business processes and procedures.
Key Selection Criteria include:
- Qualification in Accounting or Business or studying towards
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines as required
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate with flexibility in an environment of change
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Interest to work towards CPA or CA equivalent
- Accounting experience in the Health Sector
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging,
- Professional development and education programs,
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Comprehensive orientation program.
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees only)
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
For more information about this position view the Position Description and/or contact the person indicated below. Further information on Wimmera Health Care Group can be found on our website www.whcg.org.au or Facebook page.
Applications must be submitted online via e-recruit by the Closing Date.
Wimmera Health Care Group (WHCG) is committed to equal employment opportunity and promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability.
WHCG encourages applications from people from culturally and / or linguistically diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We aim to provide a safe environment for our staff, patients, residents and clients which includes supporting and responding to disclosures of family violence issues.
Pre-employment checks: All applicants must be willing to undertake a national police check and Victorian Employee Working with Children check prior to commencement of employment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including immunisation clearance.
Enquiries: Rhys Bibby
Ph: (03) 5381 9203
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm