Bapcor Limited is Asia Pacific's leading provider of vehicle parts, accessories, equipment, service and solutions. The company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and operates in a competitive environment succeeding on the basis of superior customer service, innovation and extensive product range.
Bapcor's core business segment is automotive which covers Trade, Retail & Service and Specialist Wholesale businesses. Retail businesses as part of Bapcor include Autobarn, Autopro, Car Parts, Sprint Auto Parts, Opposite Lock, Midas, ABS and the Shock Shop.
Bapcor takes pride in developing a specialist and knowledgeable team, culture and capability, with an unrelenting focus on excellence in customer service. Bapcor employs over 5,000 team members in more than 1,000 locations across Australia, New Zealand and Thailand.
A Bapcor graduate is focused on being there for what matters the most. They do what we say with honesty, they give a damn, they enbrace their uniqueness to support each other and have fun while we get things done together.
Our graduates are our future leaders and key contributors to innovation. We enhance our organisational capability by investing in our people and provide graduates exposure to meaningful work moments with accountability and support.
We recruit across a range of degree disciplines, skills, abilities, and backgrounds. Our graduates join together and collaborate over a 24 month structure graduate program with 6 monthly rotations related to your studied disicipline. Your mentor together with the program will provide you with the skills, experience and confidence to move into a full time role with one of the many brands of Bapcor.
As a Business graduate you will join our Retail segment: Between your lunch and learns and class-led skills training your rotations you will have you experience the world of traditional and digital marketing, from radio to social. You will step into operations and provide guidance to our many store and sales functions and finally immerse yourself in Merchandising including planning, budgeting and pricing.
To be eligible for our 2024 Graduate Program, you'll need to:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian/New Zealand permanent resident
- Have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years of the program start date and studied the relevant degree/discipline (Business, Business Management or Commerce)
- Be able to commence full time employment commencing February 2024
- Be willing to relocate to location of the role you are applying to at own cost (if necessary)
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Management
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2023, 12:59 pm