About the role:
Our Business Restructuring services cover all aspects of the issues faced by distressed and underperforming businesses, from assistance in identifying the early signs of distress and managing short-term cashflow constraints, through to providing practical corporate restructuring and turnaround advice. Are you a dynamic student studying Business/Commerce, with a keen interest in Business Restructuring & Insolvency?
What You Can Expect:
- Handling incoming calls and making outbound calls to group members where required
- Processing change of detail requests, and ensuring database accuracy
- Requesting records and other documentation from third parties and following up for information
- Monitoring the shared communications platform, including actioning tickets, and assigning tickets to other team members
- Responding quickly, professionally, and accurately to group member inquiries
- Logging details of all group member interactions within the database management system
What We're Looking For:
- Studying Business/Commerce (major in accounting preferable but not required)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Database management experience (preferable)
- Previous experience in customer service or a similar role
- IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
What We Offer:
At BDO, we are committed to your success and well-being. As a Graduate with BDO, you will receive:
- Flexible work arrangements to support your work-life balance.
- Engaging social activities to foster connections within our vibrant community.
- Access to our comprehensive wellbeing program, including daily breakfast, wellbeing classes, discounted gym memberships, healthcare rates, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for workplace giving and participation in social responsibility initiatives, including paid volunteering leave.
- Support for your professional development through on-the-job training and formal learning programs.
To express your interest in joining BDO:
- Submit your application along with your CV and academic transcript.
- Our team will contact you to progress to the next stage of the process.
- Participate in an interview.
- Receive an offer to embark on your career journey with BDO!
Inclusivity and Diversity:
At BDO, we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse culture. If you require any accommodations during the application process or to commence your role, please reach out to our student team.
This role offers a unique blend of business acumen, communication finesse, and database management prowess. It's an excellent chance to apply your theoretical knowledge to real-world scenarios in the field of Business Restructuring & Insolvency.
If you're ready to take your studies to the next level and be part of a team dedicated to navigating the complexities of business restructuring, we want to hear from you! Apply below.
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 1:59 pm