We are really proud of our recent industry awards:
- We are the number one graduate employer for management consulting
- We are the number one graduate employer for the tech consulting sector (Australian Financial Review+GradConnection)
- We’re most proud of is our recognition by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers for being the Top 5 programs for Graduate Satisfaction within a program as voted by Grads within Programs.
Our internship is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students in their penultimate year of study.
If you are transgender, or gender diverse, and know you will have challenges completing identity checks due to name changes, please contact https://www.linkedin.com/in/janani-d-silva-67189743/ , and we’ll handle your application with extra layers of support required.
We run a six-week paid program during the year, and the university summer break where you will have the opportunity to discover what it’s like to learn and work with the amazing team at Capgemini. We have demand arising throughout the year – so will also provide internship opportunities throughout the year as the demand arises.
From day one you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and gain insights into the tech industry. We provide you with mentoring and career coaching from senior staff to help you identify your goals, we focus on professional development and employability to compliment your studies and help to set you up for career success.
Our program provides you with:
- Insights into Capgemini’s culture.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from current staff
- Valuable on the job work experience
- Practical experience to build on your theoretical knowledge
- Opportunities to develop your skills through one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- The chance to undertake challenging client work and engagements with potentially broad social impacts
- The platform to expand your professional network with a globally respected organisation
Let's talk about our team:
We are over 300,000 people passionate about helping our clients solve their most complex business and technology challenges, and we deliver transformational outcomes, at scale. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
Let's talk about what we do:
At Capgemini, we help the world's leading brands use the best of new tech to transform the way they do business. As a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Our graduates typically work in roles in the areas of Software Development, DevOps, Change Management, Business Analysis and Program Management Office.
Let’s talk about what you will need to be considered for our program:
- You must attach a covering letter and resume.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be in your second last year (penultimate year) of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree and due to complete your degree by December 2024
- Exceptional communication skills and an outstanding customer service ethic
- Great academic results as well as a passion for solving complex problems
- And finally, individuals who care about our people, our community, and our planet and who are totally aligned to our values.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. With a world class Learning and Development program for graduates and all employees, we will set you up for success.
As Australian Workplace Equality Indexes' Top Employer 2023, we are proud of our inclusion efforts for the LGBTQ+ community and beyond, to ensure everyone belongs at Capgemini. We are proud to be ranked among Ethisphere's 2020 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 10th year running!), and as a global company, we have climate change at the heart of our priorities, with a focal point of our ambitions target of net zero carbon emissions by 2030.
Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful applicants will be required to complete police checks prior to commencement of employment.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Software
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2023, 7:00 am