The successful intern would get exposure to the following duties:
- Performing bank reconciliation.
- Using bookkeeping software (XERO) to generate accounting reports.
- Maintaining general office files and documentation
- Daily trust accounting of property management and sales systems receipting and reconciliation.
- Review of incoming mail and invoices for processing, payment, and re-invoicing where necessary.
- Review and processing of expenses and other transactions for corporate entities.
- Monthly bond and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly processing and posting of rental P&L for select owners (corporate entities)
- Day-to-day account administrator tasks include phone calls, email management, filing, documentation, customer service, and inbound and outbound calls.
Benefits of the Voluntary Professional Career Internship Program:
- Hands-on industry exposure to bridge the gap between education and employment with flexibility on a part-time basis.
- There is a high potential for securing a job following the completion of the internship for the right talent.
- The placement fee is the lowest possible and is only charged if a successful placement is secured; there are no registration fees.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside professionals in your industry, expanding your network, competencies, and career growth.
- This internship offers a wealth of knowledge and transferable skills that you can gain, and the host company will provide you with a work experience letter.
GET AN INTERNSHIP WITH A GUARANTEE OF SATISFACTION or YOU DON'T PAY !
Apply now and get your first accounting job quicker!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2023, 4:00 pm