Applications have closed as of Monday April 10th, 11:59pm (AEST). You can still apply after this point in time as we will hold onto your application and will reach out to you as new opportunities become available.
Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that move the world. Our customers entrust us to deliver what matters most. We believe every graduate is unique and our aim is to help you build a solid foundation in your professional career, apply your learnings, and discover new possibilities.
If you are passionate about making a difference for our customers and society, this program is for you! Whether you are a tech enthusiast or someone who just wants to make an impact on people’s lives – join the DXC journey in shaping the future of tomorrow.
- Application Developer - Create, test and program applications for our clients
- Consulting (Technical) - Collaborate with our clients to improve their business through DXC’s offerings and expertise
- Cyber Security - Help protect and defend our clients from cyber threats
- Networking - Work on integrations and installations for client’s current network infrastructure
- Software Engineering - Design, develop, test and evaluate IT software
- Systems Engineering - Design, integrate and manage complex client systems
- Test Engineer - Plan, design and evaluate applications and products for client
Your journey starts from Day 1
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A dedicated people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
What we’re looking for?
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you must be:
- An Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have completed all course requirements for your degree no earlier than November 2021, and must be expecting to complete all course requirements for your degree no later than February 2024
Note: Previous exposure to the Technology or Business sector (i.e. work placements or internships) or ex-Defence personnel (post serving time in Military) would be an advantage for some roles.
All degrees are accepted. We invite you to join our passionate team and thrive with DXC.
Our 'people first' mindset comes to life offering the ultimate in working flexibility. We take a virtual first approach and our teams are spread across multiple geographies delivering a broad range of customer projects, which means we can tailor working arrangements that work for our people. DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, neurodiverse people, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need assistance in filling out the application form or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail: [email protected] If you wish to find out more, please visit www.dxc.technology/au/gradprogram or contact [email protected]
DXC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to their Elders, past, present and emerging.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2023, 12:59 pm