Start your career with a company that is passionate about developing and nurturing talent in a high-performance culture.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that move the world. Our customers entrust us to deliver what matters most. We believe every graduate is unique and our aim is to help you build a solid foundation in your professional career, apply your learnings, and discover new possibilities.
If you are passionate about making a difference for our customers and society, this program is for you! Whether you are a tech enthusiast or someone who just wants to make an impact on people’s lives – join the DXC journey in shaping the future of tomorrow.
Service Delivery Coordinator:
- Successful applicants will excel at customer service and be able to quickly develop business relationships with all stakeholders and service providers whilst proudly representing DXC. You will need to be a highly driven, detailed-oriented professional who thrives under pressure, can multitask efficiently, and demonstrate a keen sense of ownership and accountability. Release Management is an integral part of the service DXC provides to our client. The quality-of-service Release Management delivers is built on a culture of teamwork, accountability, communication, and inclusivity.
- Manage notifications of Application and Infrastructure releases via email and Service Management queues for our client
- Plan, coordinate and deploy changes scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Attend and run weekly meetings with clients to understand their requirements to plan for releases
- Investigate and assess new work with internal/external teams and service providers
- Manage and coordinate technical resources to facilitate resolution during complex issues
- Administer detailed release schedules and post implementation handover documents
- Create highly detailed release plans
- Triage and manage release notifications and tasks
- Maintain strict adherence to all processes and procedures through the change and release lifecycle
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- Identify, manage, and mitigate any potential risk associated with releases
What we’re looking for?
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you must be:
- A New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have completed all course requirements for your university degree or Polytechnic diploma no earlier than November 2021, and must be expecting to complete all course requirements for your degree no later than February 2024
All degrees are accepted. We invite you to join our passionate team and thrive with DXC.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage applications by all – including Māori and/or Pasifika people, neurodiverse people, and members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need assistance in filling out the application form or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail: [email protected] If you wish to find out more, please visit www.dxc.technology/au/gradprogram or contact [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Wellington (New Zealand)
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2023, 8:59 pm