If you think a career in logistics is about booking a truck from A to B, think again.
As Australia and New Zealand’s largest and leading fourth party logistics provider (4PL) we’re a bit different from the rest of the industry. We use proprietary technology to gain deep visibility into customers’ supply chains. Drawing on our relationships with 200+ carriers, we curate tailored solutions to create efficiency and we identify opportunities for ongoing improvement. It’s why we’re trusted by some of Australia’s largest brands across hardware, auto, pharmaceutical and retail.
At efm, you will gain exposure to diverse industries and develop transferable skills like strategic thinking, problem-solving and project management. The work is complex. The environment is fast-paced. The people are driven. Are you ready?
About the role
We are currently looking for Billing Officers who have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with numbers to join our Billing team. Reporting to a Billing Team Lead, you will ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices received and processed.
At efm no two days are the same! That said, the core duties of the role include:
- Timely and accurate validation and reconciliation of carrier invoices & rates against contracts
- Be responsible for major customer portfolios; including accurate and timely charges
- Lodge claims with Carriers
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices received and processed
- Issue resolution with long-term solution
- Pro-active communication and follow up to efficiently resolve all discrepancy matters with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Support of the broader Billing functions as required
Skills and Experience
- Working towards or completed a Business Degree or in a similar discipline
- MS Office (Intermediate – Advanced Excel)
- Proven ability to analyse and think critically to resolve issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong mathematical ability
- Billing experience (ideal but not required)
Why join efm?
At efm, you’ll be a valued part of a fast-growing company that’s respected as the leader in its field. You will:
- Be provided a structured induction program including role, ensuring you have sound knowledge of your role, as well as an understanding of the broader departments that create efm
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals across commercial, sales, procurement and finance divisions to provide a multi-dimensional solution to customers.
- Encounter opportunities to expand your skillset and as we expand and achieve further scale, there is plenty of room for growth
- Be a part of an energetic and supportive team environment and culture
- Enjoy partially subsidised coffee at our onsite cafe and free onsite parking
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- POSITION START DATE
Oct 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm