If you think a career in logistics is about booking a truck from A to B, think again.
As Australia and New Zealand’s largest and leading fourth party logistics provider (4PL) we’re a bit different from the rest of the industry. We use proprietary technology to gain deep visibility into customers’ supply chains. Drawing on our relationships with 200+ carriers, we curate tailored solutions to create efficiency and we identify opportunities for ongoing improvement. It’s why we’re trusted by some of Australia’s largest brands across hardware, auto, pharmaceutical and retail.
At efm, you will gain exposure to diverse industries and develop transferable skills like strategic thinking, problem-solving and project management. The work is complex. The environment is fast-paced. The people are driven. Are you ready?
About the role
We are currently looking for motivated Customer Service Specialists, or Internal Account Managers (IAMs) as we call them here, to join our dynamic and vibrant team. Reporting to a Customer Service Team Lead, you will be responsible for delivering an unparalleled experience to your dedicated portfolio of customers.
At efm no two days are the same! That said, the core duties of the role include:
- Supporting and managing of the day-to-day movement of freight within your portfolio
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience
- Reviewing and reporting on daily freight movements
- Resolving enquiries in a way that provides a no better experience
- Escalating priority issues when required relating to all aspects of your accounts
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers
Skills and Experience
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualification or 2+ years experience in Customer Service
- Resilience, passion and ability to work under pressure
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results
Why join efm
At efm, you’ll be a valued part of a fast-growing company that’s respected as the leader in its field.
- Be provided a structured induction program including role, ensuring you have sound knowledge of your role, as well as an understanding of the broader departments that create efm
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals across commercial, sales, procurement and finance divisions to provide a multi-dimensional solution to customers.
- Encounter opportunities to expand your skillset and as we expand and achieve further scale, there is plenty of room for growth
- Be a part of an energetic and supportive team environment and culture
- Enjoy partially subsidised coffee at our onsite café and free onsite parking
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Sydney, Gold Coast
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm