About The Role
You’re not just good at maths – it sparks joy
You see some code and think: How does it work? How can it work better?
You like the idea of cracking and explaining the solutions to technical problems
- Get into a branch of tech with endless innovation and variety
- Learn the skills to make an impact and make a name for yourself
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion & fun
Technical Analysis is extremely varied, where each day brings new and interesting challenges - investigating, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Learn essential IT skills that will equip you for a range of technical roles such as data analysis, quality assurance, IT operations, and tools such as SQL, Unix, Excel/VBA, BA, Python, ITIL, Cloud.
As an FDM a Technical Analyst Consultant you’ll work with team members and managers to translate technical requirements into functioning solutions, gaining the skills needed to develop an application, such as an ecommerce website.
Dive headfirst into inspiring projects where you will work collaboratively within an agile team and be constantly challenged to apply and develop your new skillset. Performing well here will boost your chances of being put forward to work on cutting-edge client assignments with our big brand partners across various industries.
- Educated to a university degree level (bachelor or higher)
- Able to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate program
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Open to relocating for client projects, the majority of our clients are based in Sydney and Melbourne, so we look for you to be flexible to relocate. At FDM we support you with a relocation package and ensure you are connected with other FDM Consultants. Learn more here.
What we offer you:
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary and 2.5 years of job security
- Training provided by industry experts, based on client demand
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- Consultant Experience Team dedicated to your wellbeing, health, and happiness
- Opportunity to become a leading consultant in one of the most in-demand tech fields
This is your opportunity to enter a world of unlimited possibilities – Apply Now!
FDM Group is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. For over 30 years, FDM has helped successfully launch the tech careers of thousands of graduates just like you, with 3,000+ globally in 2022 alone. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint and now on the FTSE4Good Index.
With 95+ nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
We have multiple start dates all year round, so you can Apply Today!
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programs we are hiring for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics, Science, Statistics
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2024, 12:59 pm