Are you a law student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study?
We are always on the lookout for high performing law students, for both short-term projects and ongoing casual employment. Depending on the nature of the work, our paralegal roles typically require people who can commence with us either immediately, or within 1-2 weeks of offer. We also generally seek at least 2-3 days of availability per week.
If you have:
- Superior organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to work effectively with others; and
- An enthusiastic “can do” attitude
… we would love to hear from you! Previous paralegal experience is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
To be considered for upcoming paralegal or document review roles please register through our “People on Demand” (POD) portal. POD will allow you to create a profile to inform us about your skills and availability as well as upload your CV and academic transcripts.
Once you have registered on POD, we’ll be able to consider you for opportunities as and when they become available. If your profile is a match for one of our opportunities, you’ll be invited to complete a short 5 question video interview. We’ll then be in touch to advise on the outcome of your interest.
- Our opportunities are casual and often short-term matter specific document review roles. We always try to transition our paralegals from matter to matter but cannot guarantee ongoing employment.
- If you do not submit a CV and academic transcripts with your registration, we will be unable to consider you for opportunities.
- Job type:Clerkships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2023, 11:00 pm