Ready to embark on a remarkable career journey? Applications for our 2024/2025 vacation program opportunities will open in February 2024. Register your interest now to be the first one to find out when applications open. We'll also keep you up-to-date on any special careers events or application support sessions we're hosting.
A career without compromise starts here.
At Grant Thornton, we see the world a little differently - not for how things are, but for how they could be. And when it comes to people, we see you differently too – with near limitless potential to unlock and harness.
Every day we seek to reach for remarkable - in the opportunities we unlock, the experience we share and the results we deliver. But unleashing the remarkable in each of us takes CARE, and that connects our passion with the purpose we live by. It’s why we go beyond in the way we care for our people, clients and communities, and support them to thrive, always.
A Vacation Program with a difference
You deserve a career as unique as you are. At Grant Thornton, we strive to provide you with all the space, exposure, training and opportunities you need to truly pursue a career without compromise.
Taking place over 4-6 weeks, our Vacation Program offers you a unique insight into what it’s like to provide accounting and advisory services to a wide range of complex and dynamic clients, and experience what life might be like as a Graduate with us. Our approach is simple: we provide you with remarkable support, remarkable exposure and the opportunity to make a remarkable impact – allowing you to unlock your potential and explore a career filled with possibilities.
What we offer you:
- A full-time, paid opportunity to gain work experience over your university break
- Exposure to real client work and projects with a social/community impact
- A plethora social and networking opportunities
- Receive mentoring and regular on-the-job feedback from your assigned buddy and coaching manager
- A structured learning program to support the development of your technical skills and commercial acumen
Best of all, a successful vacationer experience could also fast-track you to a graduate offer!
We have vacation program opportunities available across the following service lines:
- Audit & Assurance
- Private Business Tax & Advisory
- Financial Advisory (including Corporate Finance, Restructuring Advisory and Forensics)
- Tax (including Corporate Tax and Specialist Tax)
- Consulting (including Management Consulting and Risk Consulting)
Please note: service line opportunities offered may vary between office locations.
To be eligible for our 2024/2025 Vacation Program, you must be:
- In your penultimate or final year of your undergraduate or postgraduate studies; and
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizen, a Permanent Resident of Australia or a visa-holder (subject to some conditions).
International students and graduates
We welcome applications from international students who are studying at an Australian tertiary institution To be eligible to apply, you will need to demonstrate that you have full time working rights within Australia at the time of your application. We recommend you review our international student and graduate eligibility information prior to starting your application.
Please note: Grant Thornton Australia will not sponsor students or graduates for the purposes of residency. Successful candidates will be required, as a condition of their employment, to maintain a current visa or where relevant, to independently apply for and obtain permanent residency.
Five easy steps to starting your career at Grant Thornton:
- Get to know us
- Apply online
- Complete our online testing – the Grant Thornton Strength Assessment
- Complete the video interview
- Attend an assessment centre and/or interview
For more information on each step of the recruitment process, as well as tips and advice from our Early Career teams, click here.
By submitting your details you agree to be contacted by and receive occasional news and updates from Grant Thornton.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Brisbane, Cairns, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2024, 12:55 pm